Company: Bank of Hope
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 17, 2023
- Achieves and exceeds individual and branch sales and service
targets through performance management of sales associates, weekly
sales, and service meetings with branch staff
- Markets new and existing products and services, new business
sales, referrals, and maintains retention of account relationships,
while exceeding customer expectations and minimizing
- Collaborates with business partners when selling financial
service products based on the customers' needs and makes any
necessary referrals to the appropriate specialist.
- Effectively maximizes employee productivity, manages staff, and
establishes the best sales and service practices at the branch
through leadership, coaching, training, delegating work,
development, supervision, communication, assessments, and
corrective action to staff.
- Provides exceptional customer service that concurrently
promotes a sales and service culture through educating customers,
guidance, and staff motivation.
- On a daily basis, uses working knowledge of the Bank's existing
policies and procedures, security program, services and products
offered to the public, and employment practices to be current in
- Ensures that compliance requirements are met, and gains
credibility with staff and customers.
- Ensures that the branch projects a professional and neat
appearance at all times, including the effective use of approved
merchandising and marketing materials.
- Works with staff to create effective promotions, contests,
etc., to stimulate sales and customer appreciation.
- Resolves customer complaints and concerns in a satisfactory and
- Works effectively with the Service Manager and other
departments to resolve any and all operational and staff issues in
a timely manner.
- Oversees the Service Manager in monitoring performance against
budget and efficient workflow.
- Ensures that the branch maintains a good audit rating and that
the branch is running in a safe, sound, and compliant
- Reviews reports to ensure production goals are met.
- Ensures teamwork within the branch
- Encourages community involvements to generate business and meet
- Manages sales staff in meeting goals ensuring all new loans and
deposits meet bank policies and credit requirements.
- With the Operations Manager, ensures that operational and
training meetings are held, as needed, such that staff is aware of
regulatory compliance issues, policies and procedures, and all
- Performs any and all other duties deemed necessary and
reasonable to the running of a retail branch operations in a sales
and service environment.
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting,
Business Administration, or related field or equivalent
- Minimum seven years of experience in banking and five years of
experience in a management position.
- Ability to analyze and organize financial information and
perform complex financial calculations.
- Detailed knowledge of banking regulations and laws; compliance
documentation, and reporting requirements.
- Ability to present a professional image in dealing with
customers as well as external representatives and interdepartmental
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to
communicate effectively and project a professional image when
giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries
or customer complaints.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and
presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management,
employees, regulators, or board members.
- Reasoning Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills:
- Accurate typing/keyboarding skills; basic computer skills,
including the use of word processing, spreadsheet software
applications, and e-mail.
- Management Skills:
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior and
follow the Code of Conduct.
- Organizational ability with strong supervisory and management
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in the
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good
time-management, problem prevention, and problem-solving
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive
- Ability to work with co-workers, customers, and outside
agencies professionally and tactfully.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and
- Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and
- Supervise and monitor staff for successful operations and
proper customer service.
- The Branch Manager is also responsible for establishing
controls that incorporate:
- Segregation of duties and appropriate supervision
- Transaction reconciliation
- Review and clearing of exception items and conditions
- Review of regularly occurring functions and reports
- Reporting of discrepancies in operating functions or generated
- Protection and security of equipment, software and confidential
- Maintaining adequate environmental controls
- Monitoring and maintaining control over the use of laptop
- The Branch Manager is also responsible for:
- Adequate staff training on the appropriate use of systems,
handling of diskettes and media, security policies and protection
of confidential information
- Periodic review of adherence to established security
The salary range for this full-time position is $70,000 - $125,000
+ bonus + benefits
Salary ranges are determined based on qualifications, level, and
Exact compensation may vary based on your skills and
This job description is a summary of the job duties and
requirements that are essential to the evaluation of the job. It is
not intended to be complete in detail. These responsibilities are
typical for this job; however, on occasion, individuals in this
position may be required to perform functions of a higher or lower
skill level not included in this job description.
Keywords: Bank of Hope, Federal Way , Branch Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!