Audit Manager - Austin (Hybrid or Remote)
Company: Cherry Bekaert LLP
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Cherry Bekaert is proud to have over 70 years of experience in
Accounting and Advisory services. Our shared values, including
uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual
respect have helped us get here. If these values align with yours,
we'd like to hear from you. -Lets -grow your -career -as an Audit
Manager -supporting our Austin, TX, practice. -
What your day looks like:
- Communicating between clients and the firm to ensure engagement
objectives are met by all parties.
- Oversee firm objectives (engagement economics) and manage firm
resources to ensure that established goals are met.
- Provides guidance and experience to ensure that engagement
risks are identified and appropriate responses (including specific
audit steps) are taken.
- Mentor and develop associates by providing timely on-site
reviews and providing feedback on associates' performance
- Facilitate resolutions on complex audit and accounting
- Review financial reporting and ensure client deliverables are
provided in a timely manner.
- Provide the engagement partner with timely status updates and
communicates and involves the partner, if needed, in the resolution
of any client issues as they arise.
- Begin to develop one or more areas of technical specialization
and begin to serve as a technical consultant, both internally and
- Be a trusted advisor to a client and begins to identify
opportunities for expanded services
- Develop outside relationships (professional, personal, etc.)
with a goal to foster long-term business development
What you need for this role:
An ideal fit for our firm displays a passion for superior client
service, uncompromising integrity, excellent project management
abilities, and leadership skills. We're a fast-paced and dynamic
environment so a strong sense of urgency will fit right in! Most
industry experience will be considered. Experience with technology,
government contractors and/or local and state government entities
is a plus.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral
and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop A&A associates
- Commercial, Industrial, and Technology experience a
- 5+ years' experience in public accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license.
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion
for excellence, -and mutual respect
- The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and
- Collaborative environment focused on your career growth and
continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation and a total rewards package that
focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing
- Flexibility to do impactful work and the time to enjoy your
life outside of work
About Cherry Bekaert
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and
advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all
50 U.S. states and internationally. "Cherry Bekaert" is the brand
name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory
LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in
an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable
professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm
that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and
its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest
services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and
accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax,
benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. -We offer a competitive
compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your
performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality which includes
medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance;
generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and
other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and
work life and providing you and your family with a measure of
financial protection. -
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act:
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. - -
Candidates must demonstrate they are eligible to work in the United
States. -Cherry Bekaert will not provide -work -sponsorship for
this position. -
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of
Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global
association. Visit us at - -and follow us on -, - - -or -.
- 2022 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.
No agencies please.
Keywords: Cherry Bekaert LLP, Federal Way , Audit Manager - Austin (Hybrid or Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!