Registered Nurse Case Manager Home Health -Bremerton, WA
Company: Signature Service
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Now Hiring! PRN, Part Time or Full Time Home Health Registered
Nurse Case ManagerDOE $45.00 to $53.00 an hour plus mileage and
benefits Coverage area Central Kitsap County; Bremerton, Silverdale
and surrounding areasOffice Location:Signature Healthcare at
Home909 S 336th Street Suite 202Federal Way, Washington 98003Open
to PRN? Part Time? Or Full Time position ask us about our flexible
Work Schedule, 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday, or three to four, 10 hour
work days, 30 to 40 hours per week, flexible work schedule during
Monday thru Sunday, Day Shift Signature Healthcare at Home offers
competitive pay and mileage reimbursement. For Full Time and Part
Time positions Signature Healthcare at Home offers cell
phone/wireless keyboard, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, very
generous PTO plan up to 4 weeks of paid time off and 6 paid
holidays, life and disability insurance, employee referral bonus,
continuing education and higher education reimbursement program.
Excellent career growth opportunities!Please apply on line for this
position here: https://signature-careers.comProvides skilled
services to patients at home and manages the patient care services
pertaining to the curative, rehabilitative, and/or preventive
aspects of nursing pursuant to the plan of treatment when nursing
is involved in a patients care.Patient Care
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of
nursing process and as defined in the state Nurse Practice
- Develops a care plan that establishes interventions and goals.
Includes the patient and the family/caregiver in the planning
- Works with intake, clinical manager, and/or DPS to coordinate
patient start of care in a timely manner.
- Educates patient/caregiver regarding regulatory components for
home health admission. Documentation of this education will be
completed in the patients medical record.
- Obtains consents for home health services.
- Completes an initial comprehensive assessment of patient and
caregiver/living situation to determine care needs.
- Completes a comprehensive medication review and
- Sets up an individual emergency preparedness plan.
- Establishes the initial individualized plan of care in
collaboration with the certifying medical provider based on
comprehensive assessment and patient goals.
- Admission documentation is completed within 24 hours.
- Attends required staff meetings, interdisciplinary team
meetings and care coordination activitiesAdditional Duties
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary
items and services are available.
- Supervises ancillary personnel and delegates responsibilities
- Coordinates patient care in tandem with Case Manager as
assigned by Clinical Manager.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development and
maintains and upgrades professional knowledge and practice skills
through attendance and participation in continuing education and
- Fulfills the obligation of requested and/or accepted case
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance
improvement teams and activities or other committees as
- May be required to work outside of designated geographical area
based on census fluctuations and current staffing.
- Completes mandatory education requirements annually to maintain
- May be required to visit patients in homes that are not clean,
or in poor repair, have poor ventilation, are infested with insects
or rodents, and secondhand smoke.
- Driving conditions may be difficult related to weather and/ or
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to all applicable laws,
rules, and standards.
- Participates in the orientation of new employees and
preceptorship of students as assigned.
- Meets productivity expectations.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2)
years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting,
and one (1) to two (2) years of recent experience in home health
- Current licensure in State(s) of planned practice and CPR
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills,
problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal
- Capable of prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able
to lift, position and/or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies
and equipment. Capable of considerable reaching, stooping bending,
kneeling, and/or crouching. Possesses visual acuity and hearing to
perform required nursing skills.Please apply on line for this
position here: https://signature-careers.comOr contact:Natalia
WhitnahTalent Acquisition SpecialistSignature Healthcare at HomeE:
Natalia.Whitnah@sighch.comP: 971-224-5350Signature Healthcare at
Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
status.ID: 2022-9982 External Company URL:
Keywords: Signature Service, Federal Way , Registered Nurse Case Manager Home Health -Bremerton, WA, Executive , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!