Site Medical Director - Physician w/OB, w/o OB
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Site Medical DirectorLocation: HealthPoint Federal Way Medical
ClinicWould you like to have a career that makes a daily difference
in people's lives? Do you want to be part of a caring, respectful,
diverse community? If you answered yes to these questions, keep
reading!HealthPoint is a community-based, community-supported and
community-governed network of non-profit health centers dedicated
to providing expert, high-quality care to all who need it,
regardless of circumstances. Founded in 1971, we believe that the
quality of your health care should not depend on how much money you
make, what language you speak or what your health is, because
everyone deserves great care.Position Summary:Responsible for
provision of comprehensive primary care services in a primary
medical care, ambulatory clinic.Your contribution to the team
- Assist HealthPoint Medical Director with Medical Program
development, implementation and evaluation.
- Provide site leadership for clinical practice and quality.
Activities include: tracking quality measures for the site,
supporting site teams in setting practice management goals and
keeping site teams informed and involved with current clinical
protocols, best practices and innovation. Communicate productivity
information to clinic providers.
- Assist with clinical aspects of operations in partnership with
the Health Center Manager. Activities include: site provider
scheduling, problem solving systems issues, dealing with patient
complaints, hiring, orientation and learning conversations for site
clinical staff and other personnel activities such as training and
- Assist with strategic planning and equipment budgeting for the
site in partnership with the Health Center Manager.
- Hire, orient, evaluate the work performance and mentor site
provider staff as necessary, in coordination with Human Resources
Director and Medical Director.
- Provide guidance and coaching to provider staff on a day-to-day
basis. Provide individual counseling to provider staff as necessary
for conflict resolution and to promote the development of new
skills and behavioral change.
- Effectively communicate HealthPoint's mission and values to
staff and clients. Assist Health Center Manager to evaluate the
impact of changes and assist in conducting staff meetings to
discuss methods and policy changes for improving customer service,
productivity and access, teamwork issues, and for promoting
efficient and safe operations. Help to create a work environment in
which staff provides superior customer service to diverse clients,
and staff teams are supported in resolving issues and conflicts as
soon as possible.
- Preform duties listed on the Family Physician w/OB, w/o OB job
description.This is not an exhaustive list of duties performed.Must
have's you'll need to be successful
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine or
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic
Medicine). Board certified or board eligible in family practice.
Maintain current registration/licensure as a physician in the state
of Washington.The Rich Benefits and Perks:
- Medical Health Insurance and Wellness Program
- Vision & dental plan
- Flexible Spending Account - both daycare and healthcare
- Life Insurance
- AFLAC supplementary insurance
- Retirement plans with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Opportunity time off
- Growth and development opportunities
- Recognition program
- Flexible scheduling
- And much more!To learn more about HealthPoint, go to
www.healthpointchc.org #practiceyourpassionIt is the policy of
HealthPoint to afford equal opportunity for employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, national origin, marital status, military status,
sexual orientation, because of sensory, physical, or metal
disability, genetic information, gender identity or any other
factor protected by local, state or federal law, and to prohibit
harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
Keywords: HealthPoint, Federal Way , Site Medical Director - Physician w/OB, w/o OB, Healthcare , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!