Licensed Practical Nurse LPN-Home Health $3500 Sign on Bonus
Company: Signature Healthcare at Home
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Now Hiring! $3500.00 Sign on Bonus
Full Time Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN.
Area of coverage: West Pierce County
Signature Healthcare at Home
909 S. 336th Street, Suite 100
Federal Way, WA 98003
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Please apply on line for this position here:
We work in healthcare because we have a desire to help people. We
stay in healthcare because the passion to help and educate grows
with each patient and family we meet. The connections that are
developed and nurtured during the time that care is being provided
is the heartbeat of what we do and why we do it. If you want to
provide quality patient care to individuals and their family
members during an important time in their lives, Signature
Healthcare at Home will give you the training, support, and
resources to fulfill your passion.
At Signature Healthcare at Home our professional clinical staff
have the time to provide one on one patient care, resulting in
quality patient care. They provide education with the family and
patient. Most of our positions have flexible work schedules that
are Monday through Friday which offer a good work-life balance. Our
professional clinical staff work in a collaborative environment and
have weekly team meetings to discuss the patient's plan of
At Signature Healthcare at Home you can build that patient
relationship and have strong work collaborative relationships. You
have a voice; you are recognized, and you are appreciated! What is
your passion and what do you want out of your healthcare
Signature Healthcare at Home offers competitive pay and mileage
reimbursement. For Full Time and Part Time positions Signature
Healthcare at Home offers cell phone reimbursement, Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, very generous PTO plan up to 4 weeks of
paid time off and 6 paid holidays, life and disability insurance,
employee referral bonus, continuing education and higher education
reimbursement program. Excellent career growth opportunities!
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for
providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered
nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care,
providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members
of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
* Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice
* Implements current nursing practice following a comprehensive
assessment and the plan of care.
* Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services to
reflect the plan of care.
* Evaluates need for and provides patient and family/caregiver
education and information pertinent to diagnosis and individualized
plan of care.
* Uses and prepares equipment and supplies effectively and
* Provides appropriate pain/symptom management. Evaluates patient's
response to treatments/medications.
* Participates in personal, professional growth and development.
Also participates in organization's quality assessment performance
improvement teams and activities.
* Completes mandatory education requirements annually to maintain
* Attends required staff meetings and patient care coordination
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Registered Nurse or
* Reports significant changes in patient condition to the patient's
RN Case Manager.
* Meets productivity expectations.
* May be required to work outside of designated geographical area
based on census fluctuations and current staffing.
* Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call
* Actively participates in quality assessment performance
improvement teams and activities or other committees as
* May be required to visit patients in homes that are not clean, or
in poor repair, have poor ventilation, are infested with insects or
rodents, and secondhand smoke.
* Driving conditions may be difficult related to weather and/ or
* Maintains knowledge of and adheres to all applicable laws, rules,
* Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing
* One (1) to two (2) years nursing experience preferred. Community
health or medical/surgical
experience is preferred.
* Currently licensed as an LPN/LVN in the State(s) of planned
* Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
* Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order.
* Possesses and maintains current CPR
* Knowledge of geriatric population and their common needs and
* Capable of prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to
lift, position and/or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and
equipment. Capable of considerable reaching, stooping bending,
kneeling, and/or crouching. Possesses visual acuity and hearing to
perform required nursing skills.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Healthcare At Home - Regional Recruiter
Signature Healthcare at Home is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Signature Healthcare at Home, Federal Way , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN-Home Health $3500 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!