Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started.? -ABOUT ME -: To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current ACLS
protocols and emergency care for a diverse patient population.
Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
Position: Inpatient ED RNRequired Education and Credentials
- Current RN license and good standing with the WA state board of
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NIHSS certifications. Required
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ED RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to use independent, critical judgment in all
aspects of patient care delivery.
- Competency in current sepsis & stroke care protocols as well as
familiarity with conditions such as severe lacerations or burns,
sports injuries, allergic reactions, and work-related injuries
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on -apply now - on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn 't get an email from us? Check your spam. ??
Keywords: CareRev, Federal Way , Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room, Healthcare , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!