Registered Nurse RN, ICU
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: May 12, 2022
BONUS ALERT! Receive a $500 bonus when you work 5 shifts at the
facility!Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout.Apply today to get started.---"ABOUT ME": To succeed in
this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with
current protocols surrounding care of critically ill patients. Must
also be willing to float to a different unit depending on facility
needs. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current
evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable
enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a
good fit for you.Position: Inpatient ICU RNRequired Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the WA state board of
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS certifications. -Required
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ICU RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong assessment skills and experience managing
- Experience with chest tubes, assisting during intubation,
central and arterial line placement and para/thoracentesis.
- Experience with CRRT, SLEDD and/or Covid ICU protocols are a
plus.Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine
status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary
between facility partners and geographic regions.How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ------
Keywords: CareRev, Federal Way , Registered Nurse RN, ICU, Healthcare , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!