Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: May 12, 2022
BONUS ALERT! Receive a $500 bonus when you work 5 shifts at the
facility!Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout.Apply today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this
per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with
current protocols surrounding high-risk pregnancies and the care of
newborns. Must also be willing to float to antepartum and
postpartum units when needed. Strong communication skills and
knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you
are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting,
this may be a good fit for you.Position: Inpatient L&D
RN---Required Education and Credentials
- Current RN license and good standing with the WA state board of
- Current AHA BLS, and NRP certifications.
- Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring CertificateRequired Experience
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient L&D
RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Must have experience circulating C-sections. -
- Must show competency with infant stabilization and advanced
fetal heart monitoring and interpretation.Please note: You will be
asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your
interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and
geographic regions.How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---
Keywords: CareRev, Federal Way , Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!