Certified Nursing Assistant Home Health
Company: Signature Healthcare at Home
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Overview -Now Hiring! - - -Part-Time Home Health Certified
Nursing Assistant -DOE $21.00 to $23.00 an hour plus mileage and
benefits -This position will cover Gig Harbor, Port Orchard,
Bremerton -24 hours a week during 7 to 5, Monday thru Friday
-Location:Signature Healthcare at Home909 S. 336th Street, Suite
100Federal Way, WA 98003 -Open to PRN? Part Time? Or Full Time
position ask us about our flexible Work Schedule, 8 to 5 Monday
thru Friday, or three to four, 10 hour work days, 30 to 40 hours
per week, flexible work schedule during Monday thru Sunday, Day
Shift - - -Signature Healthcare at Home offers competitive pay and
mileage reimbursement. For Full Time and Part Time positions
Signature Healthcare at Home offers cell phone/wireless keyboard,
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, very generous PTO plan up to 4
weeks of paid time off and 6 paid holidays, life and disability
insurance, employee referral bonus, continuing education and higher
education reimbursement program. - Excellent career growth
opportunities! - -Please apply on line for this position here:
https://signature-careers.comResponsibilitiesThe Home Health
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA provides quality, supportive care
to assigned clients, assisting them toward -optimal independence by
providing personal care, light housekeeping and specified nursing
tasks in their place of residence. -
- Make home visits to provide or assist with personal hygiene
including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and
oral and personal hygiene.
- Perform simple procedures assigned such as ambulation and
exercise, household services, and assistance with medications.
- Report changes in the patients condition and needs, and
complete appropriate records the day of
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a CNA in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Good communication skills and sensitivity to the needs and
experiences of others.
- Good observation, reporting, and documenting skills.
- Ability to maintain a clean, safe, and healthy
- Knowledge of basic infection control procedures.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition and fluid intake, including food
- Ability to read and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse,
- Knowledge of basic elements of body functioning and changes in
- Ability to recognize emergencies and knowledge of emergency
- Understanding of the physical, emotional, and developmental
needs of and ways to work with the populations served in Home
- Knowledge of appropriate and safe techniques in personal
hygiene and grooming. -Please apply on line for this position here:
-https://signature-careers.comOr contact:Natalia WhitnahTalent
Acquisition SpecialistSignature Healthcare at HomeE:
Natalia.Whitnah@sighch.comP: 971-224-5350 - -Signature Healthcare
at Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
status. - - -
Keywords: Signature Healthcare at Home, Federal Way , Certified Nursing Assistant Home Health, Healthcare , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!