Recovery Specialist II - Behavioral Health 255
Company: Telecare Corporation
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description$1,500.00 Sign on bonus
"They made it easier for me to live, breathe, eat, and stay clean. Without them, I'd be waiting somewhere, waiting for someone to give me a chance to live..." - Client from Telecare
What You Will Do to Change Lives
The Recovery Specialist II provides care that responds to the physical and psychological needs of members served. The Recovery Specialist II provides direct and indirect services according to individual service plans and Medicaid standards.
Multiple opportunities for Full-Time and Part-Time
$1,500.00 Sign on bonus
Wage range $17.30 - $24.41 - Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
* High school diploma or G.E.D and two (2) years of experience in a psychiatric mental health setting or BA/BS with one (1) year experience in mental health setting
* Knowledge of basic nursing skills and interventions, as well as mental and physical health conditions and terminologies
* Certification as a CNA or its equivalent is acceptable documentation of nursing skills knowledge
* Must have a current Washington Agency Affiliated Counselor certification. This position requires a current Washington State credential appropriate to this position and issued through the Washington Department of Health (WADOH). Minimum Credential Requirement - Agency Affiliated Counselor (AAC) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). First-time AAC applicants may have a 30-90-day processing period before approval and active credentials are issued. Other WADOH Licenses/Certifications may be considered
What's In It For You*
* Paid Time Off: For Full-Time Employee, it is 16.7 days in your first year
* Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
* Free CEUs, coaching and mentorship
* Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
* Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
* For more information visit:
Join Our Compassionate Team
Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
As a member of the Telecare family, Telecare operates the King County Evaluation & Treatment (E&T) Facility as a licensed 16-bed facility providing 24/7 intensive inpatient psychiatric treatment for individuals experiencing a mental health crisis. Individuals age 18 years or older who meet medical necessity criteria will be admitted on a voluntary or involuntary basis.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
A full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.
Behavioral Health, Case Manager, Case Management, Mental Health
If the job posting references any sign-on bonus internal applicants and applicants employed with Telecare in the previous 12 months would not be eligible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Description$1,500.00 Sign on bonus
Keywords: Telecare Corporation, Federal Way , Recovery Specialist II - Behavioral Health 255, Healthcare , Federal Way, Washington
here to apply!