Assistant Store Manager Trainee
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Assistant Store Manager TraineeFederal Way, WA, USA Store 636,
1520 S 348TH ST, Federal Way, Washington, United States of America
Req #3572 Monday, January 9, 2023Pay is $17.50 - $18.00 - Full time
with benefitsShift will vary Are you ready to lead? The Assistant
in Training (AIT) trains in duties and prepares to become an
Assistant Manager. The AIT trains on the various tasks involved in
the overall operation of a store including maximizing
sales/profitability, developing staff, controlling expenses,
limiting shortages, and all aspects of merchandising and inventory
control. Take the first step and join the team today! Come on, lets
GO! What will I do as an Assistant in Training (AIT)? Here are just
some of the things you will do in this role:
- Provide exceptional GUEST service by being courteous and always
greeting and thanking all customers.
- Be knowledgeable of, follow, interpret, and enforce company
policy and procedures with employees.
- Suggest possible purchases to the customer and promote store
- Ensures proper sanitation and food
handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Maintain cleanliness of interior/exterior of building including
islands and pumps.
- Keep store outs to a minimum by restocking shelving, displays,
and coolers as needed.
- Clean fast-food area, equipment, and stock as needed.
- Must be safety/security conscious, adhere to the guidelines in
the Safety Manual, and report any accidents or incidents to the
manager immediately. Investigate and gather all pertinent
information regarding customer and employee
- Assist in the training new employees.
- Manage foodservice and beverage programs to maximize sales and
- Report to work promptly, neatly groomed, and in uniform.
- Make safe drops per company policies.
- Prepare and make daily deposits on the weekend, and when
covering for the manager.
- Assist in preparing weekly orders for product from
- Fuel customer cars, check engine fluids, and wash customer
windows. (Required in Oregon; as needed in other areas for
- Respond to emergencies when the Store Manager is
- Operate cash register and other store equipment. Enter all
sales in the register at the time of sale.
- Prepare cashier checkout and report accurately and according to
- Additional duties as assigned. For this role we are currently
looking for those who have:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 3+ months of customer service experience.
- A willingness and passion for delivering exceptional GUEST
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Open availability to support business needs for a 24/7
operation including holidays and weekends.
- A valid Driver License and reliable transportation.
- Must be of age to sell alcohol.
- Demonstrated ability to drive Teamwork! We work together to get
the job done.
- Leadership ability with previous experience supervising team
members in a food service or retail environment.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
What will I get when I join the team? Our employees are our most
important asset and thats reflected in our benefits. We are proud
to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their
- The opportunity to learn new skills in customer service and
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, and
flexible work schedules.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and
performance bases raises.
- Daily and weekly pay
- $5250 a year in Tuition Reimbursement and many more! Physical
Requirements: Must be able to stand for an extended period. While
performing the duties of this job, frequently required to stand,
walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance;
stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen. Must frequently lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold,
allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning
chemicals. Store #636 Shell 1520 348th S.Federal Way, WA, 98003
Phone: 1(253) 838-5988 This is an hourly manager role.Other details
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Full-Time
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- Required Education High School
- Federal Way, WA, USA
- Store 636, 1520 S 348TH ST, Federal Way, Washington, United
States of America
Keywords: Jacksons, Federal Way , Assistant Store Manager Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!