Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Pizza Hut
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: September 14, 2023
There are those who believe it's the cheese that makes a great
pizza. And others who swear it's the sauce. Some say it's the
toppings, or the crust, or the pineapple...
But the truth is, great pizza is made by great people.
So here's the thing - at Pizza Hut, we like really great pizza,
which means we're going to need really great people. We need people
like YOU to make it - and we don't just mean that you make the
pizza. What we mean is you make Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut!
You make it fun. You make it fresh. And sometimes, you make it
weird! In a "you only understand if you were there" type of way.
But most importantly, you make us the kind of place that we're
proud to show up to every day. And that's not something we take
lightly! It's why we offer flexible schedules, ample opportunities
for growth, a vibrant community, and a place that celebrates each
and every part of YOU.
Turns out, the people are the most important part of the pie. At
Pizza Hut, whatever makes you, you - makes us, US!
So, you do you! Let's celebrate it!
Here's what we offer our Assistant Managers:
• Pay of $17.75 - $19.25 per hour
• Tips received from customers
• Mileage and cell phone data reimbursement if you're delivering to
• "Next Day Pay" earned wage access - Don't wait for payday!
Withdraw up to 40% of your earned wages the day after you've
• 401(k) program with Company match (after 1 year of service)
• Employee meals and discounts - save on your favorite pizza and
• Pizza Hut Perks Program - savings on everyday purchases,
including up to 23% off your monthly cell phone bill with
• Earn your GED for FREE through our GEDWorks program
• Reduced-cost college tuition with Colorado Technical University
(CTU) through our Life Unboxed EDU program
• Employee Assistance Program - receive 3 FREE telephonic
consultations for whatever life throws your way. Need financial
advice? Struggling with your mental health? Coping with grief?
We've got you covered!
If you hit full-time status (30+ hours average) over the course of
a year, you become eligible for our full benefits package,
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Life insurance
• Accident and Critical Illness insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• And additional supplemental insurance coverage
Need some time away from work to rest, recover, and recharge? Pizza
Hut's got you covered!
• Sick time accrual for all team members (PTO if you're located in
• 1-week vacation if you're a Full time Shift Manager (equivalent
to your average weekly hours after 1 year of service)
• 2-weeks vacation if you're an Assistant or General Manager - this
amount goes up based on your tenure with the Company!
So what would make us a good match? The good news is that your
training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on
the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the
• You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes
absolute pride in everything you do.
• Communication skills are key - you're not going to be able to
text message customers back and forth. In other words, you should
be comfortable talking to strangers.
• You've got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand
the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you
understand that work is easier - and more fun - with some
• And you're at least 16 years old - 18 with 2 years driving
experience if you want to be a driver, along with a good driving
• Looking for something in management? You must be at least 18, be
able to pass the Company background check, and having some prior
management experience is a plus.
• Since you'll be working with food, a valid food-handler's card
will be required.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more
after you apply and chat with a manager!
Keywords: Pizza Hut, Federal Way , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!