Sr Engineer, Software (Salesforce)
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job Description: Sr Engineer, Software (Salesforce) The Sr Software Engineer for Salesforce designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. This role will create optimized Salesforce experiences for T-Mobiles lead generation, management and nurturing across both B2B and B2C channels. Responsibilities:
- Owns the technical vision and development of lead management and ordering capabilities.
- Leads moderately complex projects.
- Utilizes development skills to build software and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include builds and releases.
- Ensures Continuous Integration and Build is in place.
- Maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
- Communicates design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Utilizes development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develops or updates support documentation as needed and leads Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Oversees build and unit test production deployment packages.
- Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Utilizes product lifecycle methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Provides on-call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
- Performs peer reviews.
- Collaborates with architects and other Software Engineers on design.
- Collaborates with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Occasionally supervises contract resources. Qualifications:
- 4+ year of software development experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce coding
- Hands on Development Experience with Apex, Lightening, Process builders
- Have proven experience for complex scenarios .
- Hands on triaging and debugging experience
- Experience with Integrations Rest/Soap
- Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff. Education
- Bachelors Degree. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field #LI-AE1 Company Profile: As Americas Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companys advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit EOE Statement: We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Federal Way , Sr Engineer, Software (Salesforce), IT / Software / Systems , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!