Sign Language Interpreter- Olympia, Washington
Company: Soliant Health
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Olympia,
Washington area that is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter.
- Working with 1st grade student.
- Full Time 8:00-2:50
- Interpret for extracurricular activities.
- Attend IEP meetings.
- Weekly pay.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Must have 3.5 EIPA and/or RID Certification.
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL Interpreting preferred but not
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at
678 459-1106 and send your resume to
Keywords: Soliant Health, Federal Way , Sign Language Interpreter- Olympia, Washington, Other , Olympia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!