Patient Account Specialist | Multiple Positions
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Specialist | Multiple Positions
National health care provider is currently seeking and
interviewing ambitious and team-oriented, analytically-minded
individuals who enjoy problem-solving and researching in a
fast-paced and FUN work environment!
Patient Account Specialists work with Insurance Payers to
research and resolve accounts on behalf of our patients. While
research and resolution is often conducted by phone, resolution is
also achieved through email and insurance carrier portals.
Some of the key duties in this position are...
- Identify trends and perform root cause analysis on unpaid and
- Research, appeal, and resolve claim rejections, underpayments,
and denials with appropriate insurance payor
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
clinical personnel, teammates, and insurance representatives
If hired you will receive award winning training PLUS you will
be eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the
month following or coinciding with one month of continuous
employment. Below are some of the benefit offerings.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash
- Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®,
backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and
- Programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through the company's online training platform.
Who will be interviewed?
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Healthcare or medical billing/collections experience
- Ability to work from our Federal Way, WA office
These positions will not be open for long... APPLY NOW!
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Federal Way , Patient Account Specialist | Multiple Positions, Other , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!