Nurse Cath Lab
Company: CHI Franciscan St Francis
Location: FEDERAL WAY
Posted on: June 5, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
This job is responsible for providing cath lab nursing care of
adult patient populations undergoing cardiac procedures in the cath
lab to include inpatient, outpatient and emergent.
Work is performed under standards of safety and care that
provide instruction/guidance for taking care of issues and patient
needs in the absence of a physician. Requires the use of judgment
and critical thinking skills in making decisions regarding patient
care (within the scope of practice), including knowledge and
integration of available standards, resources and data, and in the
efficient utilization of staff/resources. Work involves continuous
contact with physicians, patients, patient families, community
agencies, patient care staff and management. An incumbent is
accountable for the quality of care provided to patients, and has
the authority to direct care, provide education, seek resources at
the unit/department level, and delegate appropriate tasks.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN
- One year of related work experience in an acute care setting is
- If assigned to the Procedure area - previous cardiac cath Lab
experience or a minimum of two years experience within the past
three years in an acute care setting, i.e., ICU, PCU, PACU ER.
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump experience preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the
Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare BLS
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification or
within six months of hire
- CCRN (Certification in Adult Critical Care) RN preferred
- IV competency must be attained within four months, training is
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Keywords: CHI Franciscan St Francis, Federal Way , Nurse Cath Lab, Other , FEDERAL WAY, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!