Registered Nurse RN, ICU
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Position: ICU/Critical Care Registered Nurse RN
- Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week
via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your
interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book
shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the ICU Registered Nurse
- Minimum 1 year full-time inpatient ICU experience, that is
current and within the past year. This doesn’t include school
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Around-the-clock care for critical patients, central lines,
vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks,
wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss
booking your interview!
Keywords: CareRev, Federal Way , Registered Nurse RN, ICU, Other , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!