Company: Sea Mar Community Health Centers
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health
Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization
committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human,
housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities,
specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar
proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity,
immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless
of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services
includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health
clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational
services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Sea Mar is a mandatory COVID-19 and flu vaccine organization
Credentialing Assistant - Posting #22719
Full-time position available for the Credentialing Team in Federal
Way. The Credentialing Assistant is responsible for maintaining
files and data entry for the credentialing team and maintain
provider enrollment with insurance plans. The Credentialing
Assistant is a detail-oriented professional who provides
exceptional customer service to internal colleagues and external
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Maintaining all credentialing and provider enrollment
- Entering data into MD Staff, CAQH and other tracking
- Receiving and sorting mail.
- Tracking and filing documentation received from health plans
for specific providers.
- Tracking credentialing and re-credentialing deadlines for
credentialing and privileging and insurance enrollment.
- Assisting provider enrollment specialists and credentialing
specialists to gather information and documentation for audits,
including but not limited to HRSA, FTCA, Joint Commission and
health plan delegated credentialing.
- Tracking and ensuring provider basic life support requirement
is current. Follows-up with providers when out of compliance to
obtain documentation of current life support certification.
- Maintaining provider roster.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
ability to compile, interpret, and utilize information; and to
communicate effectively with people of all backgrounds and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, use good judgment,
meet deadlines, and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Well organized and have good attention to detail.
- Computer literate and have good mathematical skills. Experience
in Windows Office programs and data entry preferred.
- Ability to solve problems and reason deductively.
- College degree preferred, high school diploma acceptable if
previous work experience in managed care, hospital or medical
- Ability to fluently speak and read English required; bilingual
Highly desirable skills and experience:
- Healthcare billing experience
- Payer relations, enrollment, and reimbursement
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Insurance verification
- Health plan contracts
- Exposure to Medicaid and Medicare plans and programs
- Understanding of healthcare compliance
- Medical Staff Services experience
- Hospital privileging
- One Health Port (OHP) and Provider One.
What We Offer:
Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to
work in a dynamic and growing community health organization.
Working at Sea Mar Community Health Centers is more than just a
job, it's a fulfilling career with opportunity for advancement. The
fringe benefits surpass most companies. For example, Full-time
employees working 30 hours more, receive an excellent benefit
package of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Prescription
coverage, Long Term Disability, EAP (Employee Assistance Program),
paid-time-off starting at 24 days per year + 10 paid Holidays. We
also offer 401(k)/Retirement options and an exciting opportunity to
work in a culturally diverse environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and
click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the
position, email Stephanie Fox, Credentialing and Provider
Enrollment Supervisor at StephanieFox@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 11/16/2021
External candidates will be considered after 11/19/2021
Please visit our website to learn more about us at www.seamar.org.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sea Mar Community Health Centers, Federal Way , Credentialing Assistant, Other , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!