Emergency Department Tech
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: May 16, 2022
BONUS ALERT! Receive a $300 bonus when you work 5 shifts at the
facility!Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout.Apply today to get started.---"ABOUT ME": To succeed in
this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable regarding current
best practices in an inpatient setting, and flexible with
performing duties assigned. A focus on safety and accuracy when
communicating with other members of the interdisciplinary team is
essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running
in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.Position:
Inpatient ED TechnicianRequired Education and Credentials
- Must have current Washington state nursing assistant
certification (NAC) as well as phlebotomist certification. -
- Current AHA BLS certification. -Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient ED
Technician within the last year.
- Ability to perform basic patient care such as vital signs,
patient hygiene, mobility assistance, specimen collection, blood
glucose monitoring, and preparation of equipment and supplies for
- Must be competent with basic first aid measures, as well as
basic wound care, and dressing applications.Please note: You will
be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your
interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and
geographic regions.How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---
Keywords: CareRev, Federal Way , Emergency Department Tech, Other , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!