Bartender - Flexible Schedules!
Company: Black Angus Steakhouse
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: September 24, 2022
MAKE YOUR MARK AT OUR STEAKHOUSE, WHERE HARD WORK IS CELEBRATED
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who
knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking
to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It's from him we
learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and
to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests in 5 western
states! Are you ready to Make your Mark?
We are looking for BARTENDERS who know how to provide a Memorable
Experience for our Guests. Can you:
* Prepare and dispense alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages?
* Set and maintain a Bar environment
* Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employees
* Perform these duties with a friendly, professional manner?
* Provide state & locally required certifications?
If you answered yes to all of the above, let's talk around the
- $125 clothing allowance
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life
- Referral bonus
- Career growth oppertunity
- great discounts on great food
- awesome team members and Managers who care about you and our
Guests!Here's to the night's you can't remember and the steaks you
Black Angus Steakhouses is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Black Angus Steakhouse, Federal Way , Bartender - Flexible Schedules!, Other , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!