Call Center Representative
Company: Valley Cities Behavioral Health Care
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionSIGNING BONUS $1500This position is onsite.
Remote work not available.Customer support is not a service, it is
an attitude! Valley Cities is recruiting for a Call Center
Representative. The representative will provide exceptional
customer service to calls received in the Call Center; respond to
inquiries, insurance verification, and transfer calls to
appropriate department.Minimum Qualifications:Education:
- High School education or equivalent required.Experience:
- Minimum of one-year high volume customer service experience in
a call center environment.
- Experience working front desk or medical records.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening and verbal and
written communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to communicate
- Absolute integrity and proven ability to maintain
confidentiality in handling sensitive and private information.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer navigation and keyboarding skills, including the
ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such
as Microsoft Office software products
- Knowledge of operating basic office equipmentOther:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and
ability to prioritize and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Pass required background checks.Work Environment:
- CubicleEssential Job Functions: (This is not the job
description in its entirety)
- Respond to client inquiries via telephone while providing
friendly, accurate and direct service.
- Ability to know when to transfer caller to most qualified area
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic information into
Electronic Health Records system.
- Schedule appointments for patients, conduct reminder calls, and
reschedule appointments when necessary.
- Provide patient-focused service along with a positive
impression of the organization.
- Available for a flexible work shift.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with
the call center team, clinical and administrative staff.As a health
care entity, the COVID 19 vaccination is required. New hire must
provide proof of vaccination upon hire.Our caring, professional
staff is Valley Cities most important asset the very heart and
center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your
experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your
role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and
generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision,
disability, retirement, paid time off, and 11paid holidays.We are
dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the
contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities
Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical
or mental disability, or protected veteran status.This employer
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are
authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written
instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can
begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action
against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can
only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed
the Form I-9.Company DescriptionValley Cities is a community
behavioral health center established by the people of South King
County in 1965. Today, we operate comprehensive outpatient clinics
in Auburn, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Kent, Meridian (Northgate),
Midway (Des Moines), Rainier Beach, and Renton.by Jobble
Keywords: Valley Cities Behavioral Health Care, Federal Way , Call Center Representative, Other , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!