Company: Consultants Group Commercial Funding Corporation
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: March 19, 2023
JOB SUMMARY: The Project Administrator is responsible for
supporting the civil construction projects and team while always
cultivating and maintaining positive business relationships.
Responsibilities include but not limited to project documentation
controls, project setup and cost accounting. This position will
have some office clerical responsibility. The base hourly rate is
$23.00-$28.00. This range represents the anticipated low and high
end of the hourly rate for this position. Actual hourly rates will
vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications,
skills, and experience. A bonus may be provided as part of the
compensation package as outlined in the company's bonus policy.
Benefit package includes:
- Health insurance through Federal Employee Health Benefit
- FSA healthcare and/or dependent care/HSA (HDHP)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Life insurance, AD&D and LTD
- Voluntary Paid Life insurance, & AD&D
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident, Cancer Critical
Illness, & Whole Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave as outlined in the company handbook
- Paid time off (based on an employee having 2080 paid regular
hours per year (40 hours per week). May increase per years of
service in eligible status.)
- 0-2 years 15 days
- 3-5 years 23 days
- 6-9 years 27 days
- 10-14 years 30 days
- 15-19 years 33 days
- 20 or more years 37.5 days
- Holiday Pay - 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) matching (50% match up to 6% employee contribution)
- Tuition reimbursement *Benefits may vary based on status of
position and subject to associated plan eligibility provisions, or
company handbook. For questions, please email the Human Resources
Department at . ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain and file paperwork, projects documents, and certified
- Monitor, track and send all prepared and received certified
payroll as required.
- Prepare and turn in weekly payroll up to accounting, verifying
all timecards follow the union master labor agreement (MLA)
- Monitor, track and send all job-related invoices and turn in
approved invoices to Accounts Payable in a timely manner.
- Prepare and turn in all expense reports and personal mileage
reports for the Civil Project Managers to code and turn in each
- File Intents and Affidavits for all civil jobs.
- Assist Project Managers to manage Lien Releases and Pay
Applications each month for civil jobs.
- Collect required documentation from any subcontractors,
clients, or vendors.
- Assist with new job/office setup including materials, supplies,
account setup for local services, and communication.
- Coordinate creation, setup, and use of folders for the Tunista
shared drive and Procore.
- Coordinate any office setup requirements such as hardware,
software, internet, cell phones, desk phones, and laptops for
satellite offices or job sites
- Prepare and review closed jobs report for continuation of close
out and funds collection.
- Maintain all Government base passes and documentation.
- Assist with setting up accounts with vendors as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
co-workers and other departments.
- Plan, coordinate, and prioritize multiple projects
- Assist President and all staff with any issues that arise which
require immediate action.
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
- Perform other duties as directed. SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS: This
position has no supervisory responsibilities. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, &
- Basic understanding and general knowledge of industry best
practices and procedures.
- Knowledge and skills in computerized accounting systems,
financial reporting, and project management systems.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrates strong project management, and organization
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in order
to deal effectively with a variety of interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good working knowledge of various personal computer business
software applications presently used by the Company.
- Ability to learn new applications.
- Ability to learn and understand the Company's Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to do basic math: addition, subtraction, division,
multiplication, and find percentages.
- Ability to do business ethically with customers, vendors, and
- Ability to be detail oriented; superior organizational,
follow-up, and records maintenance skills.
- Ability to exercise resourcefulness in assisting management and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to travel for work related purposes for extended
periods of time (up to 10%).
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle in a safe and efficient
- Ability to work in a Native Corporation multi-business
environment. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree or equivalent in business administration or
similar field preferred.
- Minimum of two years' experience working in a similar position,
construction industry preferred.
- Financial analysis experience preferred.
- Valid state driver's license and qualified to operate a vehicle
under the conditions of the Company's Driving Policy.
- Ability to pass drug, driving, credit and background screening.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Tunista
Construction, LLC has a fast-paced multi-tasking office environment
requiring a high degree of efficient and effective performance.
PHYSICAL/VISUAL/MENTAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: The demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Occasionally: standing, bending over, reaching overhead, balancing,
pushing or pulling, grasping, lifting 10-25 lbs., ability to adjust
focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object in to sharp
focus), noise. Frequently: sitting, walking, talking, eye/hand
coordination (foot), distance vision (clear at 20' or more), color
vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), peripheral
vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up & down or to
the left & right while eyes are fixed on a given point), thinking
analytically, using effective verbal/written communication,
handling stress & emotions, concentrating on tasks, discriminating
colors, remember details, making decisions, adjusting to changes,
examining/observing details, working with others and working alone.
Continuously: Close vision (clear at 20" or less). PREFERENCE
STATEMENT Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and
their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to
shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska
Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code
1626(g). EEO STATEMENT Additionally, it is our policy to select,
place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon
relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so
as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in
compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and
without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color,
religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital
status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected
status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not
limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion,
placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force
and benefits. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION It is Calista and
Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide
reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and
federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental
disabilities. The statements contained in this job description are
intended to describe the general content and requirements for
performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements. This
job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work
within the framework of this job description at any time without
Keywords: Consultants Group Commercial Funding Corporation, Federal Way , Project Administrator, Other , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...