Production Associate II
Company: HD Supply
Location: Federal Way
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- 1+ years of experience in a production environment.
- Previous experience with production equipment and tools.
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts, including
converting decimal to fractions.Job SummaryPerforms multiple tasks
involved in the production of various products within multiple
departments. Handles materials such as rubber, stretch cord, and
packing. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Works on processes within multiple departments and products,
including the insertion of materials, clamping, fitting parts, and
use of some hand tools.
- Cuts various materials to specific dimensions as required by
fabrication spec sheet and uses a tape measure to determine length
cuts, read work order spec sheets, and double check measurements
- Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical and
electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools, and
electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Aligns layout marks with die and blade, and position materials
being joined to ensure accurate application of adhesive.
- Calibrates and performs basic repairs using documented
- Reads process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of part to
determine proper machining, dimensional specifications, set up, and
operating requirements as assigned by department supervisor.
- Follows standard work methods, standard operating procedures,
and job aides and practices safe work habits to ensure production
safety and efficiency.
- Packs finished goods into correct packages and boxes goods
using assigned packing materials and places finished goods on
- Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
- Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV,
NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:Pay Range$22.00-$24.20 HourlyHDS
provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy AssistanceCA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY,
OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range
for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a
variety of elements including market data, experience, skills,
internal equity and other factors.
Keywords: HD Supply, Federal Way , Production Associate II, Professions , Federal Way, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...