Route Sales/Asset Recovery Representative - Seattle, WA
Company: CHEP Inc
Posted on: October 12, 2018
CHEP is a global leader in supply chain logistics employing more than 14,000 people in 60+ countries. More than 300,000 supply chains choose to utilize CHEP products and solutions to optimize efficiencies and eliminate waste throughout the world. CHEP?s ?share and reuse? core business offering pioneered the shared and circular economies more than 50 years ago. Today, the company provides consultative solutions surrounding the efficient and sustainable movement of goods?and manages a global pool of 300 million pallets and containers shared and reused by growers, raw material suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to produce, warehouse, transport and merchandise consumer and industrial goods.As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You?ll be joining an international growth company with an advantaged business model. You?ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You?ll optimize 300,000 supply chains instead of just one. You?ll join an efficient and collaborative team who punches above its weight. You?ll be working for the good of humanity. Position Description Position PurposeThis individual will utilize a company owned truck to assume full territory responsibility for all CHEP assets in the assign territory. Incumbent will work closely with Logistics Coordinators and other CHEP employees with the aim of identifying and recovering CHEP equipment in the possession of nonparticipating distributors, pallet dealers, and other unsigned companies or persons. Additionally, this position will be responsible for establishing new relationships with nonparticipating distributors as well as identifying new sales opportunities for the CHEP network.Major/Key Accountabilities
- Visit and call on non-participating distributors and pallet recycler locations to recover CHEP assets that have fallen out of the network.
- Utilize company provided tools:? CHEP vehicle, laptop, various databases to monitor flow in and out of your territory to locate and negotiate the successful return of our assets back into the network.
- The Asset Recovery Representative has ultimate responsibility for tracking and recovery of 168,000 non participating distributor transfers into the territory annually.
- The Asset Recovery Representative is also responsible for building relationships with the non-participating distributors and local pallet recyclers in their assigned territory.
- To be successful, this position requires continuous contact with the local recycler community was responsible for the recovery of over 245,000 CHEP pallets recovered last year.
- Builds relationships with potential customers and encourages them to sign on as a participant in the program.
- Completes company administrative duties.
- Makes a minimum of 60 visits per week.QualificationsAA degree or equivalent work experience.Requirements:
- Candidate must be willing and able to lift 65lbs on a regular basis
- Candidate must have a clean motor vehicle driving record
- Candidate must be able to obtain a DOT Medical card with no restrictionsExperience
- Minimum 2 years route sales and or, customer serviceSkills and Knowledge
- Prior workplace field experience in Operations, Sales, or Customer Service
- Excellent selling and interpersonal skills
- Personal computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Word
- Capable of maintaining and organizing a home office
- Ability to manage funds pertaining to business expenses
- Possess time management skillsLanguagesRequired:
- Spanish Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us? Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?].
Keywords: CHEP Inc, Federal Way , Route Sales/Asset Recovery Representative - Seattle, WA, Sales , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!